If you need some pointers on where to start regarding our theme of biodiversity, take a look at some of the information below. Additional links will be updated as we see fit.
- What is biodiversity and why is it important, exactly? READ
- How does biodiversity aid in the health of humans? READ
- Did you know that more than 90 percent of all species that have ever existed are now extinct? Within the next 100 years, half of all animals that are still around might not be, as a result of human-related pollution, climate change, and development. READ
- Climate change is one of many reasons for a decline in biodiversity worldwide. Why do so many people deny that climate change is a scientific fact? READ
- How the Endangered Species Act Helps Save Humans, Too. READ
- A helpful resource about the Endangered Species Act in general. READ